I fear not knowing who I am.
I need you to picture this like I just did. This is one of the people responsible for bringing you delightfully spooky podcast content twice a month.
|—||a review (via hauntter)|
underappreciated hannibal ladies, part 2
living in a small town is wonderful
- are there a lot of modes of transportation? nope! you either drive or you’re out of luck basically
- are there a lot of job opportunities? no! of course not
- are there things to do? hang out at the grocery store or go to the only movie theater the town has!
- are the people nice? of course not! not at all!
- are you close to anything interesting? nope! everything interesting happens hours away and you’re stuck in the middle of nowhere
panel redraw of sorts, idk i miss homestuck :(
consider this , how the fukc is it september
That first noise made me lose my mind
Oh man this is so old…